Friday 28 June 2013

Done

Okay so my marathon didn't last very long.

Turns out review posts take ages to write and now I'm tired.

4 posts down isn't bad though. So 2 more review posts of my new mascaras, which means I actually have to try the Falsies, a catch up post on the shoot and my birthday, and a catch up post on the fitting and rehearsal, and that should be me up to date.

Don't worry, nothing interesting has happened that I could be talking about instead of these product posts. Today, my day consisted of making pancakes, going to see my nan on the way back from the NEC, watching Lost, looking at houses, and attempting to catch up on my blog.

Right now, I don't care what I said earlier, I have spent 2 hours blogging so it is time for another episode of Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment