Tuesday 11 June 2013

Sexyhae

Want to see my sexy ankles?


Hot, right? Like an old woman.

So I managed school. My legs felt huge and sore, and I didn't want to move much, so I made my student do all the setting up and packing away. I wore leggings to try and disguise everything, and noone noticed so I think I got away with it. I did hide in my classroom all morning though, and pretty much legged it (or you know, hobbled it) as soon as my session had finished. I spent the rest of my day keeping my legs elevated to reduce the swelling and trying to ignore the pulse in my ankles. Fun times.

Tomorrow is my last chance to go costume shopping for the short film I'm shooting this week, so another morning of game face. I asked Miffy to come with, mostly so she can help me if my legs set on fire or splinter into a million pieces, but also because I hate shopping in the real world and if I fool myself into thinking its a  social activity, then hopefully it shouldn't be so soul destroying. 

Bored of hearing about my sunburn yet? Yeah well I'll shut up when it's not such a big deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment