Monday 24 June 2013

Vacuum is a fun word

Can't believe I posted about pillows last night. I was very nearly asleep and I guess they were kind of important to me then.

It's so weird to think I won't be going to school tomorrow. It's only been a few months, with holidays inbetween, but I had gotten so used to it. To think that last year I used to freak out about working there one day a week. Now it doesn't seem enough.

So, instead, I have decided to do housework. My aim is the bathrooms, hall way and vacuuming. I'm going to offer my father one of the tasks in the hope that he'll actually do something. All he did today was go for a bike ride and have a bath. Literally. Then more costume shopping, dinner and cinema. 

I hate how my life is so expensive. So much for not spending.

My own fault for not putting as much importance on money as I should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment