Saturday 8 June 2013

Nonsense

What am I supposed to blog about when I'm in the spare room of my only known consistent reader? I'm being stared at by a load of potato heads, judging me because I should be asleep, butI'm pretty sure there is a lightsaber hiding behind the pretty light up twigs. 

None of those statements were in any way relate to each other. 

A lot has happened today. One issue was resolved that then caused another one. I did a lot of planning for the shoot next week, and sent a lot of emails, which alone took up easily 7 hours of my day. Then I hopped in my car and ended up here. 

Ok, in retrospect that doesn't seem like much. I guess it was just one of those days that a lot got ticked off a to do list and things don't seem quite as horrific any more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment