Tuesday 25 June 2013

Home

To make up for all the missed posts this month, I have 6 post to do in addition to my daily blogs. I can do a catch up post of the shoot down in London, including my birthday, and 4 posts on recent new products, but that still leaves me 1 extra.

I really need good new kpop songs to come out. Preferably Super Junior or SHINee.

Or to finish Love Rain for a review post, but Lost has taken over a little.

By a little I mean I am now on season 5.

I might try and catch up tomorrow, but it also seems to make sense to space out the product posts. I could write them and schedule them I guess, worked well last time. They're nothing major, just my two new korean BB creams and two new Maybelline mascaras, although I haven't tried one yet.

I just spent a while looking at houses. This area is expensive. I wish I could live in this house forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment