Sunday 2 June 2013

Fail

Today, I failed with pretty much every resolution I set myself yesterday. I missed my lunch time pint and didn't get up earlier even though I was awake. I didn't clean and I wasn't particularly nice to anyone. I did hoop though. 

I also need to stop spending money. Like, seriously this time. I have put 25 or so new items on eBay, with another 15 left to list another time. So hopefully that will bring some more pennies into my pocket. I'm fairly sure that a lack of meals out, with Zo being on holiday and all, will contribute significantly to my finances. 

But you know, I have MOT, tax and insurance coming up soon, and even though I'll probably put them on my credit card, the sooner I can pay them off the better. 

Living is expensive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment