Wednesday 20 February 2013

Brides. Brides Everywhere.

In some ways, it feels really pointless to recount today when I spent it with the only person that I know that reads this blog, and yet my pageviews tell me that others read this too, and at any rate, it's my diary.

Wedding dress shopping when you've barely started the dress your supposed to be working on first is somewhat strange. My sisters wedding feels really scarily close now. Though it's always good to be able to get ideas in your head as soon as possible, and now I feel a little more confident in the time scale I have planned for the next year and a couple of months, so that's always good. Things are going to be busy.

SHINee released their new music video this morning. I had it on repeat before I left the house, but I think I'll leave talking about it anymore until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment