Monday 4 February 2013

Eye Power

Do you know what the best feeling ever is? Getting out of the bath and straight into a warm, freshly changed bed. I literally 'ahhhh'ed.

So while I was in the bath, I was thinking. Eyes should be able to do more than just look at things.

Like move things. If you look at something and want it to be somewhere else, your eyes should be able to do that.

More importantly, eyes should be able to take photos of what they see. Think of all those moments you have no memento of because you didn't have a camera to hand.

Like earlier, when I was in the bath, the silhouette of pedobear appeared in bubbles. It looks just like him until I swished him away because it was a little unsettling.

My point is, if my eyes had been able to take photos, I so would instagrammed that.

Also, I wouldn't have had to get out the bath to get my razor.

No comments:

Post a Comment