Monday 25 February 2013

Nostrils

Right after I posted last night, I tried to sleep. Instead of getting annoyed by the sound of my own breathing again, I instead became very aware of my nostrils. How heavy they are, how they obstruct my nose when I'm lying on my side. Gravity.

Tune in for more fascinating stories of why I can't sleep at the same time tomorrow.

Sometimes I think too much. Mostly when trying to sleep or in the shower. It's a problem.

Back to school tomorrow. When I was a kid, half term holidays seemed to go by so quick, but this week seems to have taken ages to pass. I think it's probably a mix of it being my mum's bad week and not being able to progress much on my sister's wedding dress, so a mix of being stuck in the house and a lack of productivity. As soon as we get all the fabrics, I am so going to blitz it.

1am. Should be asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment