Monday 11 February 2013

Why I shouldn't watch food shows late at night

I was just watching Simon and Martina's Food Adventure Programme For Awesome People, and now I have a very strong urge for Yasai Katsu Curry from Wagamamas. I haven't craved Wagamama's for ages.

I find myself watching FAPFAPs pretty regularly. Mostly at night when I can't sleep. Which is weird when so many of them are very meat orientated, because these videos are about Korean cuisine and vegetarian isn't really in their vocabulary. They just make everything look so delicious, I'm pretty sure if I ever went to Korea I'd try everything, regardless of whether it's full of meat or not.

Having said that, my aunt told me a story about when she was in Hong Kong and had samgyeopsal, and got tape worms. Moral of the story, only eat Korean food in Korea.

Just to demonstrate how delicious Korean food looks, here is their video on patbingsu, which is basically ice cream shaved ice goodness. 



Ahhhh I'm so hungry now.

Ahhh and now I'm watching the Home Delivery FAPFAP and now I want a kitten too.

Not to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment