Wednesday 27 February 2013

Material Girl

Sometimes, I just plain forget to post before I go to sleep, and it's half way through the next day before I remember.

I didn't watch Coyote Ugly yesterday. I was too busy procrastinating from doing another toile of my sisters wedding dress by doing housework, and then it was Vampire Diaries. It's not like I need to rush to do toile, I can't even order fabrics until my sister comes up next weekend, so I still have a full week. I'm just planning in my head before I turn it to paper and fabric. That's sensible, right?

In other news, got some new samples through and I think that one or two of them might be perfect. Especially as they are less than £10 a metre, which is a very pleasant change from everything being more than £70 a metre. Still looking at two types of lace, each at nearly £100 a metre though. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment