Wednesday 6 February 2013

Monday Catch Up

I'm pretty determined that I will end 2013 with 365 posts. This means that if I miss a day or two, I catch up when I am able to post again.

I went down to London on Monday, and having just got home after spending most of my normal blogging time sleeping, now is the catch up time.

Monday started at school, and I had two really good sessions. I'm trying to span them out now until half term, so then we can start something new to work on until Easter.

One of the good things about heading to London from work is that I'm already a quarter of the way there, so it feels like a super short journey. We watched Sex and the City, which I never have understood all the fuss over, and then went out for snacks, pizza and DVD's.

Just 2 slices of pizza and 2 films later, I started feeling a little iffy. Then I threw up. I hate having a cold.

On the plus side, we did watch Wanderlust, the film about the invisible electric alien things, and Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. All of which were better than I expected.

Pros of today: good school, boy and films.
Cons of today: vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment