Thursday 28 February 2013

Petrol should be free

Technically, its the last day of February. That is ridiculous. It's March tomorrow. MARCH.

March has always been a bit of an anti Heather month. My Dad's birthday, followed by my sister's, and then Mother's Day. Add on to that a friend's birthday, and we have a busy month. And expensive. Basically, I have to do a lot of present buying in March.

I was totaling up my accounts for the month, and as predicted, February has not been as fruitful as January. Rent and loans etc, but mostly I blame driving to London quite a lot. Petrol cost me over £150 this month ... as opposed to less than £60 last month.

Lesson learned.

I need to fill up now, my light has been on for a few days, but I figure I'll wait until next month, just so my earnings stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment