Wednesday 6 February 2013

Tuesday Catch Up

Sometimes it's really hard you know.

I was feeling shitty, full of cold and just about fit for a day in front of the TV with a duvet and berrocca on tap. So we went to Greenwich and the Royal Observatory. Sigh.

It was ok. I had to cope with the tube, which was actually fine until it was busy coming home. We did sit in the drivers seat though. We also stood on the meridan line because that seemed to be the thing to do. The observatory itself was kind of interesting, but it wasn't as big as I thought it would be. I guess paying extra to go in the planetarium and see the show thing may have made more of a day of it.

When we got home, having picked up dinner which I then didn't eat, I pretty much crashed. We just watched more Sex and the City, attempted Haywire before giving up and going back to SatC, and then I was cold so got into bed and fell asleep. At about half 10. Like, before midnight.

I know, early right?

Apparently, I made noises while I was sleeping and he had an insomnia attack and was awake and bored (sound familiar?).

Lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment