Sunday 24 February 2013

Insominho

I haven't been doing well at getting to sleep at sociable times lately. Last night, I was lying in bed wide awake getting really annoyed by the sound of my breathing at 4 am, so thats always good. Hopefully, things will be more peaceful tonight.

Still getting a load of random spam comments on my Tokyo Dogs post. If nothing else, it's boosting my page views. I was on 16161 a few seconds ago, so that's crazy. Especially as so many people are finding my posts to be full of 'such valuable information'.

What with SHINee's new album and watching 'To The Beautiful You', I'm finding myself with a small case of Minho fever. Sure he was born in the 90's, but he's pretty and kind and sweet and all sorts of good things. Proof: I've watched him in Yunhanam and Hello Baby.

And he's tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment