Friday 19 April 2013

Charmed

Finally finished my homeless man. I'm hoping I can find a sleeping back and general bag stuffing in London, rather than carting it all down with me, so I guess I should check on that before I actually say he is finished, but yeah, he's finished.

I'm pretty happy with him. I don't want him to look overdone, but the again its really hard to judge what will show up on camera when I have no idea what the light will be doing. Regardless, I'm taking my break down kit with me, so I can do touch ups and so on on set.

I did manage to cheese grater my knuckles though.

School was good, but my last student was a no show. Apparently they all went to a guide dog training centre of some sort instead. But that's ok, I stayed for an extra hour playing dress up, paid in my cheques and still made it home in time for charmed on e4.

Ah, even after all these years, I still love that show. I want time freezy powers like Piper ... and a gorgeous house and a whitelighter for a husband. I just wish they were showing more of the series, rather than what I think must be the last two seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment