Tuesday 16 April 2013

Contact Me

I made another small change to my website. I added a contact form just in case the mail icon under the contact me tab wasn't clear enough. I also put an email link under the contact form in case the contact form wasn't clear enough. Because people are stupid.

As promised, I was productive and finished and sent off my designs today. Well, I finished them and tried to send them off, but that took a while as for some reason they wouldn't attach to my email. I think the stupid homehub was crapping out for like a second, long enough to screw over an upload but not long enough for anyone to notice. Finally got them sent off though, as well as booked my train tickets and cleaned my room (read: picked up pile of clothes in corner and hid mail in bookcase).

They say dirty room, dirty mind. So now I have a clean room. Not much we can do about the dirty mind. Especially when I have spent all day drawing boobs and boxer bulges and laughing at farts.

No comments:

Post a Comment