Sunday 14 April 2013

Death Dream

So I wrote a post in the car on the way down to my sisters earlier today, about a dream I had last night. It was a little disturbing. But then I accidentally deleted it or something as it isn't in my blog drafts, so now I need to decide whether to write it all out again, or just move on.

Maybe a bit of both.

So a certain boy was having a party in a cave full of statues, as you do, and I was sitting next to a friend of his that I had met at his birthday. I went to get a drink and he followed me and had a go at me for leaving. So I went and sat back down. Then, one of the statues broke and the head fell on the girl next to me, completely squishing her head. So she was sat there, dead, but with a statue head. Then a huge Bhudda statue broke and the head also fell on her, so she was sat there with a massive Bhudda head. The end.

Think of that what you will.

I'm at my aunts right now, in the land of no phone signal and very limited Internet, so this post might not actually publish. I'm sat right next to the router though, so here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment