Monday 22 April 2013

The Shoot

Last night, I had heard a tentative call time of 6am, with a wrap of 6pm, to try and make full use of the sunlight. Fair enough, but the whole script was only 3 pages, and 6am is early so I was really relieved when it got pushed back to 8.

So at 8, we all met at a cafe for breakfast, or two cups of tea in my case. It was a really small crew, just the director, her assistant, two camera guys, a stills photographer and me. The make up artist was a no show. But it's only a silent short with a cast of 3. When we had all gathered and stocked up on caffeine, we headed over the road to the park and picked a bench.

The homeless guy looked great, and his costume had exactly the right amount of breaking down. With literally no other choice, I did some make up and prop building, so I reckon I should get extra credit for that.

So the shoot went really well, and we were all a little taken back when we were finished by about half 1.

So we dropped off kit and went to the pub for the rest of the afternoon. Can't complain at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment