Thursday 11 April 2013

Today has been a good day

So I got a new job today.

Just a short, and only three characters, so nothing too big, but still, a job is a job. The most amazing thing is how I got it. I literally heard someone saying they were making a short film as they were serving me in a shop, and told them I was a costume designer and gave them my website address. Apparently I turned bright red right after, but regardless, 3 days later, I get an email asking me to be involved ... although it did go to my junk folder and I didn't get it until today.

I also booked up an all inclusive luxury holiday abroad. The first holiday I have had in 7 years, and my 6th holiday abroad ever. Three of which were in Greece and one in Turkey. Kind of ironic really, going to Cyprus. I don't really understand how all inclusive thing works, but I think it means all your food and drink is paid for. So, technically, I shouldn't have to spend a penny, right? I do want to explore though, feels a bit of a waste to go somewhere and never see past the hotel and nearest beach.

I don't like Turkish Delight though, so I hope that won't be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment