Friday 5 April 2013

Stick People

I totally just thought of something to post about ... but now I can't remember what it was. So that's useful.

I was doing a script breakdown for a short I'm working on in the summer, and decided to look up figure templates so that I don't have to draw my own when I come to designing. I'm not good at drawing at the best of times, and I don't want to run the risk of lobster claws and disproportionate heads, especially when these designs might get published.

This was one of the search results on google. Useful, huh?

All of the ports (is that even the right term?) on my laptop have stopped working for some reason. The USB doesn't USB. My headphones don't headphone. There's other stuff too, like microphones and ethernet and I think a HDMI, but I don't use them so I don't know if they're working or not. It's a little annoying. I'm going to turn it off and back on again in the hope that its one of those stupid things that happen because my laptop lives on hibernate.

Still not quite used to this clocks going forward thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment