Thursday 18 April 2013

Oblivious

I should really stop waiting until bedtime the night before to do my prep for my lessons the next day.

Saw oblivion tonight. I was really excited for it from the trailers, but it wasn't quite what I expected. Much less finding out everything is a lie and changing sides. Not that that didn't happen, more that it wasn't as big a plot point as I had been expecting. But anyway, it was sci-fi-y, thriller-y and generally epic. They even threw in a nice big nod to 2001: a Space Odyssey. Which no one else got, by the way, which l do not understand. I just wish the film had ended about 20 seconds before it did, but oh well.

Doctors first thing. Hopefully get my ears and chest sorted while I'm there. Then school and shitting stuff up. Cos that's just how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment