Monday 22 April 2013

London-bound

If you had been reading my last few posts, you'll have known I was working on a shoot this weekend, and therefore should not have expected a post. But I don't want to miss out documenting a single day this year, so here I present to you a small series of catch up posts, starting with Friday.

What can I say about Friday other than the fact that it was mostly taken up by packing and getting ready for Saturdays shoot? Before, when I had trained it to London, I had got a virgin train, but this time I went Chiltern. I think I prefer virgin, they just have more space for bags and what have you, and it wasn't so busy. However, virgin was a much slower service, so I guess it's swings and roundabouts. I think I'll check out both in the future and just go with the cheaper option.

Having said that, if I had waiting for just a couple of days before booking my tickets, I could have got a return for 50p, so that sucks.

Sod's law, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment