Tuesday 30 April 2013

Guilt

Do you know how guilty it makes you feel when you neglect to post because you know you'll fall asleep? I even dreamt about it.

This sleepy thing is getting ridiculous. I even had a quick power nap in between getting into bed and turning my light off. Literally, I was so tired I couldn't muster the energy or keep my eyes open long enough to flip a switch. It's like clockwork, I'm fine until about quarter to 12, and then boom, collapse where I stand and asleep by quarter past. Then I wake up at 3, and then again and again until I'm fully awake by 7. Not that I get up at that point unless I have to. I'm too stubborn for that.

It's got to be the steroids, right? Maybe I'll have to check the leaflet again. I just wish it was helping my ear thing more. All it's doing at the moment is quite literally leaving a bad taste in the back of my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment