Thursday 25 April 2013

Excuse moi

I've been posting early a lot lately. Mainly because I've been getting really sleepy early. Hence the barely disguised sleep posts of the past few days. I have no idea what's causing this.

Maybe the steroidy spray thing?! I just realised I started getting sleepy early a couple of days after I started taking it, so that seems to make sense. Although I don't understand why something that is supposed to drain my head (attractive, right) would make me tired ... Unless its actually just old age. I am nearly a quarter of a century old.

I did crap all today. Waiting on a fitting over the weekend so the wedding dress is at a standstill, so I spent most of the day reading up about Marie Antoinette. One of my students wants to make a robe a la francais (talk about ambitious, I never even dared try that before), so I thought I better get some research in. But then I found myself reading up about capital punishment techniques.

Because, you know, I'm morbid like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment