Tuesday 2 July 2013

Achievements

New month, new start, so lets just forget all the missed posts of last month and wipe the slate clean.

I genuinely just tried to spell clean 'kleen'. Oh dear, speak english no good.

I just had a bath. A proper one with hot water. I'm regretting it a little now. My legs feel all tight and my skin hurts a bit. I just couldn't bear the thought of another luke warm bath. They make you cold, which is not what you want from a bath.

All things considered, I had a fairly productive day. I did some work in the form of altering a pair of suit trousers, had a bath and changed my bed, which was pretty much everything I had planned to do today.

I also got a call from the autism team asking me to work with them for 12 months to help one of my students start a career in costume making, which is incredible. It's one thing to want to do it as a bit of extra curricular activity, it is a completely different thing to have influenced someone so much that they want to do it for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment