Monday 15 July 2013

Google of Lost

So I was looking at my arm the other day, as you do, when I noticed lots of tiny lumps, almost like permanent goosebumps.

My first reaction: heat rash or the like. 

Google's first reaction: skin cancer. 

Sometimes I think google just likes to mess with people's heads.

Finished Game of Thrones season 1 today. Many of the things I think I would have enjoyed being really surprised by I already knew about, which was a little disappointing. Dangers of watching a series late, I guess. Swings and roundabouts though, at least I don't have to wait for new episodes. 

I also watched a lot of LOST today. Like half of the last series. Normally, I just listen to music as I work, but today I brought down my laptop and powered through. 

The robes are taking forever. If I never see a French seam again, let alone have to do one, that will be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment