Tuesday 16 July 2013

Lost ... in more ways than one

Just finished watching Lost. Ah god, my heart. I think I cried through most of the finale, and a lot through the last few episodes.

I wish someone I knew would watch Lost. It sucks having to go through the whole thing twice now with no-one to talk about it to.

In deciding to watch Lost, I kind of put Love Rain on the back burners for a while. Today, I found out that the site I have watched all my dramas on has closed down. That means I have lost what episode I was up to on Love Rain, and my list of what to watch next. When I found out, I pretty much just gaped at my screen for 10 mins. It's very sad.

In other news, I'm pretty much ready to shoot myself over making this bleeding robes. It's so boring. I think a production line is much more effective when you are completing a stage and passing it to someone new. It's not so much fun to pass off a completed task to yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment