Friday 12 July 2013

Unintentionally about Money.

Today I taught my last session of the academic year. I am now officially on summer holiday.

I'm going to miss going to school. Mostly because I don't get paid if I don't work, so the summer is going to need to be even cheaper for me from now on. Especially because I have my car tax to pay at the end of this month, and MOT and insurance at the beginning of the next. Sigh. 

If it could rain £20 notes in my garden, that would be great. 

I was checking out Money Saving Expert earlier, and I think I am going to have to look into the site in more detail. I doubt I could save much money, but there might be some useful tips on how to make it. 

There's an old bridal shop up for let in my town. Three floors, so I could have a shop, a decent work room and an office. But shops cost money to set up and I don't have that. Double sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment