Friday 19 July 2013

Of dreams, cars and moths

I heard a saying today, that when you can't sleep, it's because you are in someone else's dream. Someone is having a nightmare. 

I've nearly finished the robes now. Hopefully, they'll be done by tomorrow. Then, I have the weekend to concentrate on underwear alterations and make sure that everything is ready for the shoot. After that's all done, I'll have Monday and most of Tuesday to make my sisters veil and head piece for her trial on Thursday. 

I'll be travelling around a lot over the next week or so. 

You know, cars are expensive. To me, late July, early August is a very expensive couple of weeks. I have tax, MOT and insurance all due at once. Sigh. At least I have a credit card. 

Earlier, I was lying in bed, watching a moth struggling with the breeze created by the fan. If I was a moth, ..... And I have just realised what point my tired brain has reached, so time to shut up before I sound like a crazy person.

The moth just flew into my arm. Either that or something light and furry just stroked me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment