Friday 5 July 2013

Pee

I don't drink enough.

I know this because I pee'ed twice today. Once when I got up, and again just now, right before I got into bed.

Too much information? Yes, probably.

So why am I telling you this?

BECAUSE I CAN.

In other news (I feel like I write this phrase a lot), my wisdom teeth still hurt. Not as bad as not being able to eat or drink yet, just bad enough to have to mash everything before I eat it. Which is fine for potato and ice cream, but less appetizing for salad.

In other other news (now I feel like I'm writing other news in regards to Lost's The Others, but I'm not), I love Simon and Martina and the EYK crew. They went on a team building retreat thing, and I just watched the videos from the first day, and laughed so much. And they have a puppy and a kitty. I want to work with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment