Monday 22 July 2013

Junk

Today I did something that my mother told me she didn't want to see her daughter doing. It was research. For work. I'm not going to give you any more specifics than that. But if you've talked to me in the past couple of weeks, you'll know what it was about. 

I told you I moved all my furniture in my work room. The new layout frees up so much space ... Or at least it would do if I didn't still have so much eBay stuff. All of my stuff is now in one box. But my mother has added hers, which is in a bin bag, along with a big box of books and a box of boiler suits, which I have decided to wash and sell in the name of personal creativity and not getting sued. So basically, my work room is functioning very well as a work space, if it wasn't for all the junk being stored in it. 

My father even said I could run a business in there. I had to gently remind him that I was. 

I can't get over how it's nearly the end of July. It will be winter again in no time. Worse than that, in just over a month it will be a year since we started filming Chronicles. This past year has gone so quick. This past half a decade has gone so quick. 

I feel old.

No comments:

Post a Comment