Tuesday 9 July 2013

Pre Haul

I'm trying really hard not to spend unnecessary money this month. It's hard enough when friends want to be sociable, but now I find myself rapidly running out of toiletries. 

Face wash, face wipes, body cream, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, heat protectant, both types of monthly feminine hygiene products, razor blades, cotton buds ... All with only a couple of uses left. Pretty much the only I things I don't need to worry about are deodorant and toothpaste. 

Obviously these things are all pretty important. It just sucks that I have to sacrifice going out for dinner with friends so I can do a mass toiletry haul.

I'm lucky I don't need to top up on make up too. But I only really get through mascara, eye liner and BB creams quickly, and I have at least 3 open of each. 


No comments:

Post a Comment