Monday 8 July 2013

Left

I've decided I'm not going to bother about missing posts if I can't blog once or twice. If I want to do catch up posts, five, but if I don't, it doesn't really matter. 

This weekend was spent down south with my family, preparing for the wedding. It's getting really close now, it's kind of hard to believe. I still have a lot to do, especially with both bridesmaid dresses needing alterations thrown in. 

It will be hard when everyone is down there, I think. It will be like this weekend, but all the time, and I won't be there. Not that I want to change my mind and move with them; it'll be financial and independence suicide for me, not to mention damaging for my career. It's just we were always so scattered and now everyone is coming together in one area, apart from me. 

Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment