Thursday 11 July 2013

Orange

I did my mass toiletry shop. Is it bad that I want to do a haul post? I think maybe I watch too many beauty videos on YouTube. 

Today was ... Interesting. I headed into the city to do my returns, exhanges and pick up a few extra bits, including the fabric to make the robes. 

After an hour, my arms felt like they were going to fall off. Turns out clothes, shoes and metres of fabric are pretty heavy. 

I gave up with M&S left to do, figuring I could go home, drop of my bags and then drive into town  to do the last little bit. Which would have worked perfectly if the store had the things I needed to buy, which it did not. 

So I got Miffy instead. And we went to sainsburies to buy fajita stuff while we were hungry. Which never ends well. Especially with mass toiletry purchases. So much for not spending money this month. 

For some reason, everything was orange.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment