Tuesday 2 August 2011

BEDA

Great start, Heather. It's the 2nd August, and you have only just remembered you are supposed to be blogging every day this month.

In my defence, I have been pretty busy. At work have been doing my costumes, and then I pretty much go straight to Rachey's new house to do whatever I can to help, which means I don't normally get home til midnight, by which point it feels too late to put on my laptop, so I piss about on my iPhone until I get sleepy. I haven't fangirled properly in about a week, let alone read or watched anything.

Having said that, I have watched the Super Junior teasers a fair few times. They amuse me. The real video should be up some time today. I'm very intrigued ... the poster was very colourful and a bit ... ummm ... weird, whereas the teasers all seem very overly dramatic, while the press release describes it as 'an intense and energetic performance...[with]...humorous and metaphorical words'. So I didn't really have a clue what to expect.

I got a very exciting phone call today. The supervisor of a new BBC drama has invited me to an interview for the role of costume trainee! I was shaking so much, and so happy, but as always, I didn't have anyone near to be excited to, so now I'm kinda over it again. Don't get me wrong, I'm still excited and happy and hopeful but the initial 'ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH' feeling goes so quickly and no one is ever around to share it with me. Sad face.

Right, I may try to post again this evening to make up for yesterday's forgetfulness. Then again, I might not as my life isn't that exciting for me to have anything more to share. If I do, it'll just be a fangirl post about SuJu.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment