Saturday 20 August 2011

In which I am tired

Yeah, so I may have missed a post this month. But, in my defence, last night was so super busy. For a start, I didn't finish my costumes for the weekends shoot until about 5pm, and then I couldn't get in touch with who I was supposed to be staying with to get her address, so I had pretty much decided that I wasn't going anywhere that night... until I managed to speak to her, and she said I was needed for costume fittings ASAP. So I rushed over to Leeds, arriving at 10pm, went to bed (well floor) at about 1, to be up at 5.

I am tired.

Today's shoot went ok, in terms of costume, I think. Everyone looked pretty good, and everyone else seemed happy. Obviously there were things I woul LOVE to redo or change, because there always is, but never mind. Noone would notice the problems but me.

Now, I'm sat with all the cast and crew in a little bungalow with one bathroom, watching X factor. I hate X factor. And I'm tired. And I have to be up again at like 5am.

I'm tired.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment