Wednesday 10 August 2011

An account of what didn't happen (formally known as Girl Stuff)

I'm going to stop telling you when it's an iPhone post, because it happens so often now that it is no longer a note worthy occurrence.

So, dear blog readers, I had promised to tell you how today went. Well, first off, I was super productive with my actual work. I started at 10, and worked to 6, with only a neighbours and tea break. I managed to tick off a load of my 'to do' list, which always feels awesome. When I first wrote it out, it scared the crap out of me by the sheer volume of what I had to do, but after how much I was able to do today, I feel much happier about my chances of finishing it. But anyway, I digress. I was supposed to be telling you how my interview went. Truth be told, it didn't. A friend of mine works in the city centre, and when she was tweeting about how quiet it was in town, I asked her if they were likely to close the city centre later. She replied eventually with news that the city centre was likely to be shut off from 3pm, and seeing as my interview was at 5.20 and a 15 minute walk through the city centre, I rang them to confirm the interview was still going ahead. Even though they hadn't heard about it, they took my word and rescheduled all their interviews for tomorrow morning instead.

Is this a good thing or not?! Do I come across as on the ball and responsible, or easily scared and weak? Hopefully the former.

I should probably go to bed now seeing as I have to be up in lik 5 hours. I'm sp shit at early mornings. Damn my nocturnal body (although the sugar and red bull probably didn't help).

<3 x



When I started writing this post, it was going to be about Bubzbeauty's 'Girl Talk' video - I'm so easily distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment