Thursday 11 August 2011

What DID happen

I just read yesterday's post - can you tell I was literally falling asleep as I typed at the end?

So today, I did have my interview. To start off I was like 20 minutes early, and the whole interview was finished by my original interview time. It went well I thought, the two ladies were very nice, although a little scary. Not because they themselves were scary, but how they kept reitterating how difficult a job this was. None the less, I told them about my experience etc., tried to be as relaxed and lovely as possible, and left the interview feeling confident that even if I didn't get the job, I had still made a good enough impression that they might think of me next time. Then I went home, and literally forgot all about it.

We went Bridal Dress shopping! It was the first time we'd been with Rachey to scout out ideas rather than just seeing ones she'd already seen and tried on, so it was really nice to be able to see ones that didn't look good as well as the ones that did. That doesn't sound nice, but as the person who is making the dress, it was good to be able to see exactly what she did and didn't like, and gauge her first impressions of different styles. It's so annoying that these shops don't let you take photos, because if you have tried on more than two dresses in a day, they very easily start to blur together and it's so easy to get confused. But I think we found the one that Rachey wants, so at some point I'm going to have to do some research into it so I can start making it soon! I'm really looking forward to it, but it's not going to be easy, making one Wedding Dress and four Bridesmaid's dresses.

Especially seeing as I am going to be super busy over the next 3 months, what with working for the BBC and all.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment