Thursday 25 August 2011

You know, I don't think I have anything to share this evening. My day consisted of being on the truck most of the day, doing the little menial tasks that noone else has time or wants to do. Like ironing. I hate ironing. I don't do it normally for myself, let alone anyone else. I think I've ironed more shirts in the past few days than I have in my entire life.

I also had to run into town multiple times on the hunt for strong toupee tape, which proved pretty much impossible.

I'm going to be soooo fit at the end of this shoot, the amount of times I run in and out of town.

Now it's half 11 at night, I've been home for half an hour, and I have to be back out the house at 6am. Therefore I'm going to bed. Before I start writing nonsense or sleep typing emoticons again.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment