Wednesday 17 August 2011

In which I suck

I warn you now, I'm pissed off and in one of those 'I suck at everything' moods.

Why?

BECAUSE I SUCK AT EVERYTHING.

I've spent all evening trying to remake this goshdarn skirt, and got nowhere. I know exactly what I want to do, but it just was not working, no matter what I tried. The thing that made it worse was that I know that in any other fabric it would look exactly how I want it to, but it really needs to be this horrid faux leather stuff that's a complete bitch and just looks shit when you try and do anything with it. I only wanted to pleat it.


Anyway, I was pissed so I cut it up.

In retrospect, probably not the best idea.

The whole thing is just made worse by the face that I'm rapidly running out of time, especially when I learnt today most people are going up on Friday, even though the shoots not til Saturday, meaning that I have essentially lost a day's work time.

I'm so annoyed at my own inability I've given up for the night, and I'll just hope that it all looks better in the morning.

Now I need to cheer myself up. Ouran High School Host Club and Hana Kimi, me thinks.

<3 x



Oh, and I got my scripts for the first block of my BBC thing. I think I'm going to go in tomorrow for a little while and see whats what.

2 comments:

  1. YOU DO NOT SUCK!!! YOU ARE AWESOME, THE MOST AWESOMEST PERSON EVER!!!

    LessThanThreeMostestBestestGreatest
    <3MBG

    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you anonymous <3mbg





    ... but I do.

    ReplyDelete