Monday 8 August 2011

This post arrives precisely when it means to

Yes, I know. I'm late.

I think it was fair to assume I wasn't going to be able to do BEDA as successfully as I did in April by the way that I forgot on the first day. Therefore, I have no idea why you should be surprised at a late post. It is a post none the less. And also my first post this month off my laptop; the rest having been from my iPhone or the PC at work.

I did the grandmother rounds today. I had to get up stupidly early for a Sunday to go see my Nan, whom I hadn't seen in the same amount of time as my sister, even though she lives 2 and a half hours away compared to my 15 minutes. We then headed to my Gran's for lunch, as it is her 91st birthday tomorrow, and even though the rest of the family are going out for lunch tomorrow, Jo obviously has to work, so we had a mini celebration today ... which was ruined by the fact that my Gran and Aunt had both already eaten. So we had more than enough food for 5 between 3 people.

Sandwiches.
Crisps.
Salad.
Mini tartlet things.
Bread Rolls.
Tea.
Coleslaw.
Crisps.
Potato Salad.
Cakes.
Profiteroles.
Orange Juice.

... Diet starts tomorrow.

<3 x

Drama: Gokusen II 6
Manga: Hana Kimi 51(!) / Darling wa Namamono ni Tsuki 25 / Kimi no Sei 2

No comments:

Post a Comment