Tuesday 16 August 2011

In which I have nothing to say so babble about Soojoo instead.

Once again, I have absolutely nothing of interest to blog about. I've spent the whole day trying to make decent progress on my work, and even though this morning was going well, things just went down hill from there. In the end, I just had to stop to calm down because I was fed up and getting nowhere, even though it was only like 11pm and still early. Last night, I had to force myself to stop by 12ish because my parents had gone to bed, even though I was doing well and was quite content to carry on.

I keep seeing my phone charger in the corner of my eye, and thinking it's a spider. It scares the crap out of me, and I mentally kick myself for being so stupid, but then two minutes later, I jump again.

Still watching SuJu's comeback performance of 'Superman' pretty much constantly. I don't care what the translations say, Ryeowook definitely says 'super horny'. They also say something along the lines of 'if you're bored and on the Internet, type in super and our results will come up', which is undoubtedly true ... eventually, although a shit load of less pretty stuff comes up first.

They're clever, you know. They know what their fans want. They know the amount of attention certain pairings get, and exploit that in the name of fanservice (Eunhae = Eunhyuk and Donghae, Kyumin = Kyuhyun and Sungmin, Yewook = Yesung and Ryeowook. See, portmanteau's are a worldwide awesomity*). I can tell them all apart now, so that's new. I used to only be able to pin point Kyu as the hot one and Shindong as the ... um ... not so skinny one, but now, I can finally tell Yesung and Sungmin apart, who were the two I always struggled with. God knows why, they look nothing alike. Well, other than being of the same ethnicity.

Consciously stopping myself there, because otherwise, you'll just have paragraphs on the subject of SuJu.

Although SuJu is fun to say. SuJu. Even in your head. Try it. SuJu. SuJu. SOOJOO.

Sorry.

I haven't watched Gokusen II for ages, but I'm on episode 3 of Hana Kimi remake. So far, its closer to the manga than the original, but I still wish the actors didn't try to be exactly like the originals.

Apparently, business hours don't exist in the television production industry. Or normal waking hours, for that matter. Not that I mind, its not like I abide by them either.

You know what really amuses me? When people mean to write definitely, but it auto corrects to defiantly.

...I have nothing else to share.


<3 x

* I make up words now. Making up words is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment