Monday 1 January 2018

2018

You know, I found myself in somewhat of a dilemma two weeks ago. I had just found about Jonghyun and really wanted to express my grief somewhere. Facebook was no good, nor was Twitter or instagram - they were all too full of real life friends and not often enough updated. I didn’t feel like I had anywhere to post something so personal that I wouldn’t feel judged for.

Then I remembered good old blogspot. The blog that no one really knows about, the one place where I have always been able to post whatever I want without fear of judgement.

It got me thinking, I miss blogging. I miss documenting my life here. I miss daily posting and sleep blogging and being unashamedly obsessive about whatever I’m currently being obsessed about.

So introducing Project 2018 - blogging every day this year, covering the last 6 months of my 20s and the first 6 months of my 30s.

Or at least that’s the plan ... you know me, I’m not making any promises ...

No comments:

Post a Comment