Tuesday 30 January 2018

Pre Sleep Nap

Does anyone else have a little nap before settling down to sleep?

When I was younger and cared more for convenience than my skin, I used to do my entire night time skin routine from my bed, which was easy because it consisted solely of a single make up wipe. Sometimes though, wiping my face was too arduous a task, so I would often have a little nap, then wake up to take off my make up before settling down to sleep properly.

Now, my night time skin care routine is done in the bathroom, so when I get into bed, all I really have  to do is fall asleep, but still I do sometimes find myself deciding on a little pre sleep nap before I shuffle from head propped up while I'm on my iPad, to full reclined for sleep. Sometimes it's a pre sleep nap before getting up for a pre sleep wee.

The whole purpose of this post is just to let you know that sometimes I sleep before I go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment