Monday 8 January 2018

Odds and sods

There really is nothing like getting into a newly changed bed, wearing fresh pjs, with cleanly shaven legs after a long hot bath. Especially after a sheet mask so your face feels really hydrated too.

It's part of a new bi weekly routine I've decided to adopt as a new year thing. I got the tea tree healing MediHeal sheet masks for Christmas, so decided to do as recommended, and do one twice a week. I am loving them so far, but maybe I'll do a review post when I have reached the end of the 4 week 'treatment' period. I've also been using the Neogen exfoliating pads, which as honestly bloody amazing, so maybe I'll do a post on that too eventually.

Mostly today I've been binge watching Degree of Love. It's so good. I like the main guy. I also like the second main guy. I wish my life was a drama. Oh to have options.

I also came across this YouTube channel, which amuses me greatly.

My arms look awful. My kitten likes to climb up them, attack them and just generally play on them, so they are covered with tiny scratches from her tiny claws. I'd mind more if she wasn't so sweet. The little monster. I'm still not set on a name. She claws the sofa sometimes, she I say 'hey hey' to get her to stop, so I'm a bit worried that she'll think that's her name, or else become like the Moana character.

Back to work tomorrow.

Oh to retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment