Saturday 6 January 2018

Boring

I will never understand why blogger gave up on their app. You used to be able to still use it, but now it just crashes. So now you have to use the actual website to post, which is fine, I guess, just not as convenient as an app. For some reason, iPad is so much easier than blogging on iPhone. You'd think that mobile sites would all be the same, but I guess they can tell what type of mobile you're using now too. Technology. Scary.

I have nothing to post about today. I find myself loathe to leave the house unless I have a really good reason, like work, or a fire, so I've just been sat at home all day. I did book the kitten into the vets and myself into the doctors though, and vacuumed, so I've been slightly social and not totally inactive.

I also finished another drama. I gave up reviews a long time ago, So I'm not going to go into details, but it was good. I have a history of the shows I've completed on mydramalist, and I think I'm on 91 dramas and 5 movies or something. I have a load lined up as well, but the main problem is that DramaFever are a pain in the ass and I can't watch their original series because it's 'not available' in my country, just like pretty much everything else, hence why Viki is far superior (although I can't watch some things on Viki either for the same reason, but at least its not literally everything). Which is fine, I tend to prioritise by rating anyway, and the DramaFever series is pretty low down on the ratings, although the cuts I've seen from the first episode look pretty ... umm ... intense. I do enjoy how DramaFever advertise everything as "only on DramaFever", when 99% of it is on Viki and probably a load of less legit sites too.


Tl;dr version - my life is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment