Wednesday 10 January 2018

My iPad thinks I'm a loser

I had just settled down to sleep when I realised I had forgotten to post today. I'm sleepy and I don't have anything to say so I might just do an auto complete story instead. You know, when you just go for whatever the middle option is above the keyboard? It's like having a conversation with your iPad when you don't send it to anyone. So I guess that is what this is.

The way you have to pay to play a little bit more - like you can do that. You have a lot to say about them but they don't like you. You know what you want but what I say is you know that you are not in my heart. You have a lot to do and you should do it all in a few days. You know I don't know if you are in the wrong, but you know that you have to leave.

Ok I'm going to stop now because apparently my iPad is mean and hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment