Thursday 18 January 2018

Dear Diary

Agi is being very cute at the moment. She's a kitten, so she's always cute, but especially so at the moment. I'm in bed, and she's put herself on my pillow with her head on my shoulder, and she's watching drama with me. She's like a little parrot. It's very sweet. I'd post a photo but neither of us have our make up on. The only downside is that when she twitches her ear, it's right next to my ear, so it's kind of noisy.

I found out today that my mum and sister have both been reading this blog. Hi mum. Hi Jo. I have been very much writing this with the mentality that no-one I know will read it - it's more serving a purpose of just being a space for me to write about anything I want, an online journal documenting what's going through my head as opposed to what I'm doing. You both write diaries, so I suppose it's kind of similar. But you are reading mine.

I finished Degree of Love. I don't think I'll do a review post, I just cannot be bothered with the faff of it. I enjoyed it but I wish that the second male lead had shaken things up a little more. I'd watch it again. I'm already on to the next one, I'm Not A Robot. It's not finished yet so fingers crossed I don't catch up before I can watch it all. I hope Agi doesn't mind if I watch it without her.

She's just really randomly started purring, right as I was writing about her. Agi, can you read??

She sighed...





No comments:

Post a Comment