Friday 19 January 2018

Time

I very nearly went to bed before 7pm this evening. Not to sleep, but I couldn't really be bothered to be awake anymore. It was only because I found a film to watch that I didn't. When that film finished,   I decided to watch the film on straight afterwards. So that somehow, it's now half 11 and my early night has turned into a late one.

It's weird how that happens. Time generally is quite weird. It doesn't matter how long I give myself to get ready in the morning, I will still be rushing in the last 5 minutes. Time goes so slowly when nothing is going on, but as soon as you don't want it go go quickly, it's gone in a flash.

I'm quite tired and my mistyping is throwing up some very interesting results. The sorts of mistakes where autocorrect does nothing. I'm nearly at the point where I can't be bothered to change them, so we'll call it a night I think.

In other news, fairly certain Agi scratched "hi" into my hand. So now she's reading and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment